My First Experience With A Google Hangout – with John Mueller – English Google Webmaster Central B&M SMB Site-Clinic office-hours hangout

My First Experience With A Google Hangout – with John Mueller – English Google Webmaster Central B&M SMB Site-Clinic office-hours hangout

Let me start with a big apology to John and team before writing my experience I had today with Google hangout.

A Screenshot of the session:  
I registered for today’s (24th Feb 2014) Hangout with John Mueller immediately after the announcement by John and team.  I also posted a notification in this regard in my website. You can read that HERE

I was eagerly waiting for it and got into it but unfortunately there was some interruption I do not know exactly what happened, later when I checked back I found or noticed that it was the problem with my network connection.
John and team waited for few seconds but I could not really fix the problem and I lost connection. This is my first experience with my Google hangout, though I become a laughing stock for few seconds,  I learned a great lesson out of it.   (You can see those embarrassing moments in the below given video).  Whenever you join for such sessions, first you need to read the rules and regulations to be followed.  For the new people who wanted to join such live sessions in future can read more information in the links given below:
 Office hours in Google+ hangouts! there you will get almost all information (How, When , Where, Topic, and How to join etc.)  regarding Google Hangout Webmaster Central team. 

You can also check out the past events links as well as the upcoming events details in this page.

Please Clik on this link here to visit that page.  Office Hours
To join the forum  Please Click Here: Google Webmaster Help Forum!
To read more about John Mueller and his activities please visit his google+ page here

You can watch the just concluded above mentioned Hangout in this video:

 

Apology to John Mueller and Team for the interruption caused.
Aource:
John Mueller
Google Webmaster Central




Comments