Do You Want to Live Longer??? Immediately Go For A Second Marriage!!! (A Humor)


A pure humor for fun....


WOW - Vint Cerf in Buenos Aires (Internet's Dad & Google's Chief Internet Evangelist) by TheAlieness..
(Picture Credit: flickr.com).


While browsing through the net I stopped at that interesting news item. "A Good News" "Do you want to live longer? Immediately go for a second marriage, it increases your longevity."
 
The news further stated, "believe it or not this new theory is the result of a longtime scientific research."
 
I got up from my computer chair with full of enthusiasm and vigor rushed towards the kitchen where my wife was busy with her morning choruses.
 
Without any preface I said the news and inquired. Hey darling, what to do, I want to live long, shall I opt for one?
 
Pat came the reply.
 
OK darling! No Prob.! 
Search me also one, I too wanted to live longer!!!  

Hi Hi Hi !!!

Web Counter
Free Counter


Share

Comments